Floor Circular conveyor
Beside the ceiling supported option, Kewesta also provide the so-called floor mounted conveyor (inverted), which is always applied when there is increased protection need of the components (e.g. clean room).
In the process, the Kewesta floor mounted conveyor systems (inverted) taken an absolute top ranking position. Due to the partially patented cardan joint chain, which has proved its worth afresh in thousand conveyor systems every day, Kewesta can overcome even most difficult layouts with little radii, without the chain jerking. Kewesta chains belong to the lightest on the market and due to their pre-stretch before despatch, they do not elongate by in-feed process; reaching a safe operating point much faster for optimum production.
RANGE OF SERVICES
- Design of the complete conveyor system
- Spare parts and express service for spare parts
- Installation by highly skilled and experienced personnel
- Commissioning and Inspection
- Modification and extension of existing conveyor systems