While circular conveyors and complex Power & Free systems are predominantly in high-throughput series production, where many similar components are transported on almost identical routes, the Kewesta shuttle system can be used to create far more individual solutions that allow a completely flexible workflow.
Components with different dimensions and weights often have to be transported in varying cycle times. This is where the Kewesta shuttle solution comes in, with which almost anything can be moved on longer crossbeams, from small parts to larger workpieces. Depending on the component weight and the desired throughput, the transport can be done manually or automatically.
RANGE OF SERVICES
- Design of the complete conveyor system
- Spare parts and express service for spare parts
- Installation by highly skilled and experienced personnel
- Commissioning and Inspection
- Modification and extension of existing conveyor systems
Kewesta conveyor - catalogue
Kewesta chain - catalogue
Kewesta - brochure