Power & Free conveyor
When the planned materials flow gets more complicated and a simple overhead conveyor is not sufficient, you immediately focus on the so-called power and free.
The name is originally from America and describes the basic idea. Transport units that can engage and disengage itself in a continuously running chain, is running in a double-track arrangement. Kewesta Power and Free Systems are based on the outstanding chain features of partially patented cardan joint chains. These are the basis for a possible smoth drive and thus allowing longer conveyor lines with very few drives. Through weight optimised chains or alternatively also maintenance-free drives, operational costs are reduced considerably compared with the competitors’ products.
RANGE OF SERVICES
- Design of the complete conveyor system
- Spare parts and express service for spare parts
- Installation by highly skilled and experienced personnel
- Commissioning and Inspection
- Modification and extension of existing conveyor systems